New member - Izydizy

Introduce yourself
Izydizy

New member - Izydizy

Post by Izydizy » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:06 pm

Expecting my rumi scooter project to arrive soon - very excited but I haven't done any mechanical stuff since I bought Honda cars discovered garage mechanics back in thre 80s. As I'm in my mid 70s myself I might need large box of plasters, some help, advice and spares but you all seem a friendly lot so will keep you posted ; )

hugomez
Site Admin

Re: New member

Post by hugomez » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:01 am

Hi Izydizy,

Welcome to Moto Rumi Forum!!! Good to know that another scooter project will be done.

Where are you from?

Feel free to pass by the Download section of the forum to get as many manuals as you may need for your project.

LINK: viewforum.php?f=23

Of course ask any question during the process, we will try to be as helpful as possible.

Greets,
Hugo
My little Formichino here: http://www.formichino.com/pictures1.html

Izydizy

Re: New member - Izydizy

Post by Izydizy » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:31 pm

Thanks for your welcome - I'm a OAP in his 70s living in Kent UK - An Odd-Ball myself I've always been a fan of Rumis having had one when I was still in my teens. It had an ignomious end when it met the side of a green van which pulled out in front of me -the impact was so great I had green knees for a fortnight!! - My dad disposed of it while I was away at Uni and I never forgave him - Well now I have another chance to renovate and ride one - so wish me luck!!

arthur lewthwaite

Post by arthur lewthwaite » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:24 pm

I live in Sittingbourne Kent, and another forum member lives in Sheppey.

Izydizy

Post by Izydizy » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:04 pm

Brilliant -I*m in Staplehurst so hope we can get together sometime

arthur lewthwaite

Post by arthur lewthwaite » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:03 pm

hello izydizzy,my phone no is 01795554933,if you phone say you are a rumi owner or my wife will think it is someone trying to sell us something and will cut you off,i am at kings college hospital on monday for a pre op check,as have to have a disc removed from my neck and have a metal one put in on the 21 december,just in time for christmas, so please phone tuesday onwards.