Reproduction of Rumi parts and selling in the forum

Talk about anything you feel like
hugomez
Site Admin

Reproduction of Rumi parts and selling in the forum

Post by hugomez » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:54 am

Hi All,

As probably you know, one of the first rules of the forum from the beginning was not to allow members of the forum selling brand new parts as a business because the high risk of problems, misunderstanding and most of all, because the forum is not created for members to get profit using the platform.

Along the way we tried to make parts reproductions (always with the idea of non profit of course) but that brought us more problems (at least to me), that satisfaction.

From now on, (as it was for years since the beginning in the forum), members can sell their spare parts without problems in "Classified section", and even mention if they see something interesting from somewhere else, as long as it is not linked to the person, getting profit of it.

Unfortunately projects to replicate parts will not be allow here to avoid problems that we had experienced in the past. Of course by private you all can do whatever you consider is good.

With this I just want to avoid future problems, and make of this forum the pleasant site that I believe have always been, to share our passion for Moto Rumi.

I hope everybody agree and understand the reasons I have mention. If that is not the case, please do not hesitate to contact me by private to discuss it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Hugo
My little Formichino here: http://www.formichino.com/pictures1.html